Client Introduction & Business Requirement
Our client, a leading cement manufacturing company required a centralized SCADA system for the real-time monitoring of their production system data. They also required a platform for real-time alerting in case of discrepancies.
- The UnifyTwin (iLens) Gateway Device facilitates the acquisition of data from the PLC. Following this, the data is sent to the UnifyTwin (iLens) central server for real-time data monitoring and the generation of alerts. With iLens’ unique SCADA feature, the live parameter data is read from the plant’s PLCs. These SCADA screens are available on the mobile app.
- Parameters can be configured in UnifyTwin (iLens) to generate alerts when an equipment’s threshold is reached, or its process function deviates. The UnifyTwin (iLens) solution thereby facilitates the configuration of parameters to define the operating range, threshold alerts, and parameter correlations.
- Remote monitoring of system health.
- Build predictive models and time series using in-built tools.
- Use UnifyTwin (iLens) predictions about equipment health to plan and schedule proactive maintenance and achieve cost benefits.