About Knowledge Lens
Knowledge Lens is a US and India based product and services technology company that builds innovative solutions on niche technology areas such as Big Data Analytics, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Blockchain, AR/VR and Cloud. We have successfully transformed companies into Smart Enterprises by implementing Next Generation Enterprise Data Lakes, AI Powered Intelligent Apps and Industry 4.0 solutions both on premise and cloud. Our mission is to discover intelligent insights from enterprise data and deliver business value to customers. We have a technically strong team of 300+ experts working to add differentiated value to our customers.
Work Experience: 8+ Years
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Tech
- Prior work experience of having served in the capacity of being a Data Architect for 3+ years.
- Experienced in knowledge-driven data processing techniques like data curation, representation, standardization, normalization and any other type of processing that prepares the data for integration, persistence, analysis, exchange/share and so forth.
- Hands-on experience in AWS technologies like S3, RedShift, Glue, Lambda, EMR & Athena.
- Hands-on experience in Azure technologies like ADLS, Data Factory etc. is a plus point.
- Experience in defining Security as well as Cost Optimization in AWS and Azure.
- Excellent hands-on experience in Big Data (MongoDB, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive, Cassandra etc.)
- Experience in architecting and implementing Data Warehouse and Data Lake solutions.
- Expert in designing and implementing Data Pipelines, ETL/ELT.
- Expert in relational database development.
- Expert in implementing highly available & performance-oriented systems.
- Experience in Visualization tools (good to have).
- Strong programming skills (Java, Python).
- Experience in Agile development.
- Experience in CI/CD systems.
- Proven track record of building and delivering enterprise-class products.
- Crisp and effective executive communication skills, including significant experience presenting cross-functionally and across all levels.
- Any prior experience in estimation, pre-sales support and sizing is a plus.